WE love hockey and WE love to promote hockey to all. The life lessons from Hockey make it a pursuit worthy of our greatest efforts.
Our Founder grew up in an age of cultural exchanges experienced as:
- A young child in Jasper Alberta, Jasper had a twin city Hakone, Japan.
- As an older child he was able to attend a Hockey School in Orillia Ontario.
- Cultural school exchanges were a significant part of his Junior, Senior and College and University.
- In University he was a member of an organization called AISEC.
- Opened his home to AISEC students for 2 years in university.
- Has travelled to over 24 countries and lived in 3 countries to date!
- He has played Hockey games in 5 different countries.
- His FUN team toured Eastern Europe to play hockey (AMAZING)
- His brother Al played pro hockey in 7 different countries.
- His son, Ryan captained an AJHL team that played in Sochi, Russia and has already played in 3 countries
- His hockey resume includes:
- Began working in arenas at 12. Managed an arena at age 20.
- 30 years + as a Referee.
- 16 years training children to play hockey (from a significant variety of cultural backgrounds) and adults to play better hockey.
- Many years of volunteer work on Minor Hockey Boards and Rec Centre Boards.
- Many years of amateur and professional Team Coaching.
- 2 Provincial Championships and 1 Guinness Book World Record for World Longest Hockey Game.
- Many years were spent playing both competitive and then later FUN hockey.
Supporting our Founder are good people with expertise in Tour Planning and Administration.
W. George “Coach” Conroy Linked in Profile
Please feel free to contact our Founder
See our Tourney Venues for more addresses and contact #’s or the Map for locations.